In August 2016 Fran was honoured to accept the role of the Tasmanian Ambassador for That Sugar Film. The ambassador program enables Fran, with Beth’s support, to help members of the local community critically evaluate their own dietary habits and make the necessary changes to lower their sugar consumption.
The Ambassador program comes with a rich toolkit of resources to engage the local communities through a range of activities including the following:
• Community, school and workplace screenings
• Participating in Q&A panels
• Engaging schools with our school’s program and School Action Toolkit
• Helping our Activated schools become healthier environments
• Raising funds for the Mai Wiru Sugar Challenge Foundation
If you live in Tasmania and would like to contact Fran in learn more about how to activate your local school, child care centre or workplace email her by clicking on the button below……….